Hey friends! We are in serious need of some non-perishable food for our Emergency Food Pantry. Here's a list of needed items and thank you in advance for caring for your community!
Protein - Entree/Meals
Pasta (all kinds)
- Pasta/Spaghetti Sauce (all kinds)
- Tomato Sauce
Chili & regular Canned Beans
Bean/Rice - uncooked
Canned meat - Tuna, Chicken
* Jams and Jellies (high need)
Soups - all kinds (except "cream of")
Stove Top Entrees - Chef Boyardee, beef stew, ravioli, etc.
Mac & Cheese
All kinds - corn, green beans, peas, etc.
applesauce, peaches, pears, fruit cocktail, etc.
Breakfast Cereal - all kinds (low sugar preferred)
What if you could give to The Canby Center (Canby - OR) every time you searched the web, shopped online or even when you went out to eat? Thanks to GoodSearch.com you can – at no extra cost to you.
How does it work?
· Go to GoodSearch.com and download The Canby Center GoodSearch toolbar. Then use the GoodSearch toolbar for all your searches and help raise money to support our mission.
· Search the Internet just like you normally would — the site is powered by Yahoo!, so you'll get high-quality search results.
· Fifty percent of the revenue generated from the sponsored search advertisers is shared with the charity, school or nonprofit organization of your choosing.
· Learn more about GoodSearch: Frequently Asked Questions
· NEW! Shop at your favorite stores online and GoodShop will donate up to 30% of your purchases to your favorite charity! Learn More
How Does this Add Up?
If 1,000 people search 10 times a day, roughly $36,500 will be raised in a year for the organization — without anyone spending a dime.
If 1,000 people spent $500 a year shopping online, roughly $15,000* will be raised in a year for the organization.
If 1,000 people went out to dinner tonight and spent $50, roughly $2,000 will be donated to the organization in one day.
The third annual Canby Cares was once again a huge success. We were able to serve 90 patients in our Dental clinic and 74 patients in our Vision clinic. Over 900 meals were served while the Canby Alliance worship team entertained our guests with live music.
The weather was perfect and 336 volunteers came together to love on our Canby community. One of my most precious memories was seeing an ex-gang member, a man currently living in his car and a dentist all working together to alleviate the pain of a client.
All the thousands of hours of work paid off as we exhibited the love of God to Canby by following the example of Jesus Christ, - healing the sick and feeding the hungry.